Took us 3 month to finish them. Sewing men clothes is hard, but I love the result. Honestly, I hate white color in cosplay, but it’s kinda looking sexy on me.. maybe because of Mephisto XD
Shortly about making:
- hat is made by kuroru herself from base to cover.
- fabrics for Amaimon's shirt, Mephiso’s cravat and leggings are drawn by kuroru in Corel and printed in workshop.
- ears base is sculpted by me and moulded from liquid latex by kuroru.
- wigs and beard are sewn and dyed with Copic markers by me. I used 4 different wigs of 3 colors.
- boots are custom made for both Mephisto and Amaimon and dyed by me.
- all accessories (phones, skulls and exorcist pin) are made by me and kuroru.
- Amaimon's breeches are painted by kuroru.
- tailoring mostly by kuroru, sewing by me.
So, this cosplay is absolutely custom-made by us.
Both costumes turned out really well in my opinion *o*
It's a real fun to wear Mephisto and Amaimon together with kuroru.
kuroru as Amaimon
me as Mephisto Pheles
costumes, wigs and make-up by us
Animatsuri con in St.Petersburg
photo by JustMoolti